Pittsburgh CPR Classes
Our CPR classes in Pittsburgh are 100% certified under the American Heart Association (AHA) and equip you for Basic Life Saving (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use.
We offer essential CPR training at an exceptional price. Our smaller class sizes and multiple class times each week provide individual training and flexibility. No matter your profession or age, we want to see every person in Allegheny County equipped with this life-giving knowledge.
The course provides initial certification or recertification for —
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for adults, children, and infants,
- The seven steps of CPR, including choking relief,
- And AED machine use.
We can’t wait to help you learn and experience life-saving CPR skills!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors