Pittsburgh CPR Classes
Our CPR classes in Pittsburgh are 100% certified under the American Heart Association (AHA) and equip you for Basic Life Saving (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use.
We offer essential CPR training at an exceptional price. Our smaller class sizes and multiple class times each week provide individual training and flexibility. No matter your profession or age, we want to see every person in Allegheny County equipped with this life-giving knowledge.
The course provides initial certification or recertification for —
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for adults, children, and infants,
- The seven steps of CPR, including choking relief,
- And AED machine use.
We can’t wait to help you learn and experience life-saving CPR skills!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Pittsburgh Locations
Pittsburgh’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
If you’re uncertain whether you’ll be self-sufficient to perform CPR during a crisis — know that you CAN make a difference! Each year, if more people knew CPR, thousands of lives could be saved from strokes, heart events, and accidents.
It’s crucial to be CPR prepared because —
- Many victims of heart disease appear healthy.
- Four out of five cardiac arrest events happen in the home.
- Unintentional injury is the third leading cause of death in the USA.
- You will likely need to use your CPR training on someone you know.
When you are CPR certified, you obtain the skill to react well with calmness and urgency. Our licensed CPR trainers ensure that you will be able to confidently administer your BLS, CPR, and AED machine knowledge.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation combines rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to revive a pulse after someone has faced a life-threatening emergency like cardiac arrest. This training gives you the medical knowledge to help the victim until first responders arrive.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
Whether you need to earn CPR certification for a job or simply want to know this life-saving information, we provide the most extensive training.
From the ABCs of CPR to using an AED machine (the follow-up procedure to resuscitate an individual), our training covers every aspect of CPR. You can ask all your questions in the hands-on class and feel wholly prepared before taking the testing to earn your CPR card.
Attending the finest American Heart Association CPR classes, you will meet OSHA requirements and leave 100% confident and certified.
Why Train With Us?
- Be Confident. You will be fully capable of applying your skills in any situation that needs CPR.
- Trust Experience. We have successfully trained over 30,000 students throughout the USA.
- Enjoy Simplicity. You’ll have a simple experience from scheduling to more individualized training with smaller CPR classes and a hands-on style.
- Experience Convenience. Walk away with your AHA-certified BLS CPR card the same day.
- Get Certified. Receive the most widely recognized, accredited, and employer-accepted BLS Certification.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Pittsburgh, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
When will my CPR certification expire?
AHA certifications are replaced every two years, with you retaking your CPR classes and testing to ensure you can conduct CPR well in an emergency.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
We offer class times weekly, enabling you to calendar your class based on your availability.