Pittsburgh CPR Renewal Classes
CPR Certification Pittsburgh brings CPR Renewal programs to the community in an in-person and hands-on class setting.
This class is for anyone who has previously taken an AHA BLS CPR class — and even if you have a gap in your CPR certification, you may still sign up for the recertification class!
We offer an exceptional recertification program that is 100% approved by the American Heart Association (AHA), giving you the exact OSHA-compliant training you need for work or school requirements. When you satisfy your hands-on skill test in class, you will walk away with your CPR certification and BLS renewal that day.
Our CPR Renewal Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Pittsburgh Locations
Pittsburgh’s Best CPR Renewal Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) is the training you may need for a job or an educational requirement. From rescue breathing to surface chest compressions, keeping your skills sharp is essential so that you can effectively offer life support until help arrives.
Who Needs CPR Certification Renewal?
When you’re going through your normal day-to-day activities, it can be easy to overlook your CPR certification status — if you have a close-to-expired certification or expired status, you can take our course to continue fulfilling CPR / AED / BLS requirements.
What to Expect in Your CPR Recertification
Gaining your OSHA-backed, AHA-approved CPR card, you will leave 100% confident in your skills. We will review —
- Identifying the seven CPR steps
- Finding the pulse
- Performing finger and palm chest compressions
- Using the AED machine
- Ultimately restore regular breathing
After completing the training, you can continue administering CPR to people of all ages in an emergency. With our recertification program, you will meet OSHA requirements, satisfy your job requirements, and leave 100% confident to help anyone needing CPR.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Pittsburgh, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
You will receive —
- The most widely recognized and accredited training
- Streamlined class time with a portion completed from home, hands-on elements, and smaller group sizes
- An easy experience, leaving with your AHA CPR card on that day
We love developing connections with — and supporting — our community by offering group training. You can either come to our facility, or we can come to your mid-sized to large group.
How long does CPR certification last?
CPR training must be repeated every two years to retain your knowledge and skill and fulfill OSHA requirements.
When can I take my CPR Renewal course?
We offer CPR Renewal classes every week. Simply choose which class best fits your needs and availability — and schedule your time.